Business Development Executive
An opportunity has arisen to join our driven Sales Team as a Business Development Executive to provide focused new sales success within IFB’s Connectivity, Security and Data Management services. Based in our Aberdeen HQ but covering the Scottish and UK markets, this role offers excellent opportunities within a leading, established and ambitious technology company.
You will be a proven, persistent and professional sales person ready to work on qualified opportunities as well as identifying new relationships that will make you and IFB successful. You will understand the technology space we are in and how the services we provide make a different for our clients in terms of efficiency, cost reduction and business advantage.
Key to the role is to:
- Accurately understand client needs and wants
- Communicate these internally to the support teams so you can articulate these clearly as client solutions
- Build key relationships, identify business opportunities, and ultimately convert these into revenues
- Be responsible for the development and delivery of key revenues and commercial objectives
- Build and develop sales plans for key opportunities
- Accurately use IFB tools to maintain key reporting data
You will have:
- Been successfully selling IT services or very similar for at least 2 years
- Demonstrated this success through building trusted relationships
- Strong communications skills in written, verbal and in person
- Maintained high level of activity in relation to calls, prospective customer visits, quantified opportunities, quotations and converted orders to meet and exceed targets
- Demonstrable and extensive knowledge of current market conditions
- Great time and diary management
To apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering letter to Stacy McKenzie - email@example.com or alternatively you can reach Stacy on 0845 270 2101 for more information.