Regional Sales Manager
4 of the 5 top global Oil & Gas service company’s use us to support their businesses as do leading enterprises, public sector and SMEs from a range of markets and geographies.
We are a purpose and customer driven business – committed to maximising and supporting our customers’ uptime through everything we do, and as a team, we use our core Values to help us maintain the highest levels of exceptional customer experience.
Our services help our customers operate, innovate and grow.
About the role:
There is an opportunity to join our Business Growth Team as a Regional Sales Manager where you will play a key part in supporting our continued success and growth.
Using our Aberdeen HQ as your base and covering the Scottish and UK markets, we are looking for stand-out candidate who can drive and deliver sales success of our key services to current and new customers.
You will be customer focused and have the ability to build strong relationships that drive sales of IFB key services. You will do this through targeted account management as well as identifying and winning new customers and accounts.
You will have the full support from the IFB team and resources and be directly responsible to meet stretching monthly and annual sales targets set by the business.
Key to the role is to:
- Generate new sales revenues from IFB’s current services to targeted market
- Maintain, secure and build on key current relationships
- Identify new business relationships and opportunities and convert these in to revenues
- Communicate these internally to the solutions support team so you can articulate these clearly as customer solutions
- Be responsible for the development and delivery of key revenues and commercial objectives
- Build and develop sales plans for key opportunities
- Accurately and efficiently use IFB tools and systems
- Produce, maintain and present accurate and timely reporting
You will have:
- Been successfully selling digital services or very similar for at least 2 years
- Demonstrated this success through building trusted relationships
- Strong communications skills in written, verbal and in person
- Maintained high level of activity in relation to calls, prospective customer visits, quantified opportunities, quotations and converted orders to meet and exceed targets
- Demonstrable and extensive knowledge of current market conditions
- Great time and diary management
- Stand-out sales qualities and ability to translate brand story effectively to current and new contacts
To apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering letter to Stacy McKenzie - email@example.com by Thursday 31st October or alternatively you can reach Stacy on 0845 270 2101 for more information.